The mission of the Covalent Foundation is to provide funding for Central Texas non-profits to support projects that serve women and youth in need.
Focus areas include:
- Assistance for children in and transitioning out of foster care.
- Shelter services for children in crisis.
- Services that empower at-risk youth to complete their education and seek gainful employment.
- Legal assistance for victims of dating & domestic violence.
- Medical and childcare services for mothers in need.
- Services assisting women seeking education and/or technical training.
- Centers and services aiding women in crisis.
Copyright 2015 The Covalent Foundation. All rights reserved.