The Covalent Foundation was established in 2015 to support Central Texas organizations and projects that serve women and youth in need. Since 2015, the Foundation has donated thousands of hours and millions of dollars to support:
· Innovative pediatric mental healthcare programs and services.
· Prenatal care and social services for women in need.
· Legal assistance for victims of dating & domestic violence.
· Camps that empower at-risk youth to complete their education and seek gainful employment.
· Assistance for children in and transitioning out of foster care.
· Centers and services aiding women in crisis.
Copyright 2018 The Covalent Foundation. All rights reserved.